Difference between the Original Foundation and the Matte foundation?
How do I decide which foundation to purchase? What are the differences between the 2 foundations?
First, determine whether your skin type is:
- normal (few imperfections, very little sensitivity, barely visible pores, and a radiant complexion)
- dry (dull or rough complexion, red patches, visible lines, less elasticity, and almost invisible pores)
- oily (enlarged pores, shiny complexion, blackheads, pimples, or other blemishes)
- combination (dry in some other and oily in others, especially the "t-zone" which consists of your nose, forehead, and chin; overly dilated pores, blackheads, and shiny skin)
- sensitive (redness, itching, burning, or dryness)
Next, based on your skin type, you'll be able to easily decide whether to choose the Original or Matte Foundation!
The bareMinerals Original Foundation would be especially ideal if you have normal, dry, or sensitive skin. It provides excellent coverage without drying your skin, plus the natural mineral ingredients will give your skin an overall healthy look.
If you have especially oily or combination skin, the bareMinerals Matte Foundation might be best for you. It has all of the features that the Original Foundation has, only with a few added bonuses. It will help absorb excess oil and reduce the size of your pores, too! However, these added features may not be needed if you don't have naturally oily skin.
Either way, you can't go wrong! Both of these foundations would be a great choice. Best of luck!
1 year, 5 months ago